Updated 9/27 – You can view our pictures from this year’s Taste of Clarkston here.
This Sunday between Noon – 5PM, The Hungry Dudes will be participating at Taste of Clarkston where we’ll be interviewing vendors, patrons, taste food, and conduct contests for people tuning in online via our livestream (link shared on Sunday on our Facebook and Twitter pages) or visiting us at our table during the event.
A little information about Clarkston
Established in 1832, Clarkston exemplifies the historic charm of northern Oakland County. Throughout the year Clarkston’s picturesque setting is host to several events including concerts in Depot Park, parades, art fair and festivals. The historic buildings in the city reflect Clarkston’s heritage, giving the community an air of timeless elegance. Visit and experience the summer Farmer’s Market, Holiday Light Parade, Art in the Village and The Taste of Clarkston.
What type of contests will we be holding?
We’ll have trivia, maybe a scavenger hunt; you just never know what we’ll come up with. You’ll have to visit virtually or in person to find out. It’s your chance to hang out with The Hungry Dudes.
What can you win?
There are over 20 vendors who have donated prizes for the contests:
- Gift Certificates to Clarkston Union/Woodshop
- Gift Certificates from Garden Fresh
- Baskets from Culver’s of Clarkston
- Hats from Dairy Queen
- Gift Card from Deer Lake Athletic Club
- Gift Card from Essence on Main
- Gift Card from O’Malley’s Gallery
- Free appetizer or dessert from On The Border
- Gift Card from Papa Romanos
- Gift Baskets from Rainforest Café
- Fist of Detroit apparel
- Gift Card from Bullfrogs Bar & Grill
- Jar of Toffee from Dave’s Sweet Tooth
- Gift Card from Toby Keith’s I Love this Bar & Grill
- Dinner for 2 at Stir Crazy
- Gift Card at Via Bologna
- Gift Card Red Knapps Bar & Grill
- Pizza Coupons from Rudy’s Market
- Gift Card from Tropical Smoothie
- Little Caesars Hot n Ready
- Wrap Cards at Rio Wraps
- Assortment of prizes from Pete’s Coney II
- Free Pizza Coupons from Pizzeria Dolce
And much more!
We hope you’ll be able to make it out or at the very least, tune in to our livestream of the event this Sunday, September 25th between Noon – 5PM. It’s sure to be a great time!